A voyage of merchants that not even the bravest seas would stop
Traders of Kobberland is a project that expands the Black Sailors 75mm resin miniature line with new and exciting models based on Nordic European Mythology. At Bigchild Creatives, we have always been fans of the work of Even Mehl Amundsen, so we couldn’t resist the idea of proposing to him create the Concept Art of one of the crews of the Black Sailors universe. Each line that he drew and each character, seemed incredible and we just felt fortunate to include his art in one of our own collections.
Scale model resin kit to assemble and paint. It requires glue and paint, not included in the kit. Specific tools for scale modeling and putty may be needed.
– Remove extra resin and get parts out from the sprues
– File easily the mold lines
– Check the fitting of the pieces and glue them
– Use putty if necessary to fill imperfections
– Prime the figure and start painting!