ONE SHOT PRIMER
Primer solution that covers in one layer in grey color for the best miniature painting. Formulated for every kind of surface, water-soluble, with high gripping power resin, photo-etch (Non toxic).
Fast dry, sandable within 24 hours, black/white acrylic paint.
Self-leveling formula preserves all fine details.
Ready for direct use, no thinner or dilution needed.
No drip system incorporated in the cap.
How to use ONE SHOT PRIMER?
When we talk about best miniature primer, we refer to a product with which we can make a miniature primer. But now we ask ourselves, what is the purpose of the primer?
A primer is used to make a protective base on an object to be painted. In this way, it allows the surface to have fewer imperfections and gives it a smoother feel, which makes it easier for the paint to adhere better to what will later be applied to the miniature object.
If we apply the primer in the right way, we ensure that the paint colours do not peel off and lose their quality on the object.
What is the purpose of the miniature primer?
Best miniature primer serves as a pre-coat that is applied to whatever we want to paint next, thus preparing it for the painting process. This product can be confused with paint, but it does not give the same finish. Its main function is not to give colour, but rather to protect and provide a better support for the paint that we will later use.
All primers are used to apply a pre-coat on metal, plastic, or resin. This is a good way to smooth out surface imperfections.
Advantages of applying best miniature primer
Applying best miniature primer on any object that needs a long lasting paint is a good choice. Due to its wide range of functions, it offers us a series of advantages that will make our life as art creators much easier. Among its advantages are:
- It allows hiding those colours that previously had the surface, without leaving any trace of them. The primer avoids leaving unwanted uneven finishes.
- You are guaranteed a high durability in the quality of the adhesion on the paint that will then be applied, so that the colour of the paint remains on the surface for much longer.
- The ability to dry quickly allows you to apply a varnish or enamel with less waiting time between the application of the primer and the next step.
- The level of protection is high when we apply the primer on the surface, because we can prevent rust or corrosion of our object.
- The primer will cover any scratches, bumps or small imperfections on the surface, thus allowing the paint to be applied in a better way and leaving the surface of our object smooth.
What are the surfaces that need priming?
It doesn’t matter if you are painting a plastic, metal, or resin miniature. Best miniature primer will provide us with the convenience of a universal surface on which we can start working.
Applying primer to an object will do no harm to anyone. Almost every surface that requires a coat of paint requires a primer coat. However, there are some materials that should be almost mandatory to use best miniature primer.
If we want to make a miniature work with materials such as wood, metals such as steel or aluminium, plaster or ceramic tiles. The difference between the material and the primer coat will be fully visible.
And you, have you had the experience of using best miniature primer to paint?