Last Updated: June 23, 2021
- TO WHOM IS THIS POLICY ADDRESSED AND APPLIED?
This policy is applicable to all users of the Platform, whether or not they are clients of Bigchild creatives (hereinafter, interchangeably, “the user” or “users“) who are considered natural persons. And it is that, by personal data, we refer to all information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
- Full name of the entity: Big Child Products and Design, S.L.
- CIF number: B86714862
- Registered office and offices: Camino de las Hormigueras, 124, portal A 3ºJ, C. P. 28031, Madrid, Spain.
For any question regarding the protection of your personal information, you can send us an email to the address: [email protected].
3. WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The processing of your data is necessary to give you access to the content and / or functionalities of the Platform or, if required, to be able to send you the information or provide the services provided through it. In this regard, we maintain a firm commitment to treat your personal data in a legitimate and coherent manner in accordance with the principles and legal obligations established by the current regulations on the protection of personal data.
When you browse through our Platform and, in particular, when you interact with us, you provide us with data directly, for example, when you fill in any form or request arranged online in accordance with the treatment purposes indicated in each case (for example, through the contact form) or when you place an order through our Platform.
The data you provide us may vary depending on the type of form in question, but we will always ask you for adequate, pertinent and limited data to what is necessary regarding the purposes of the treatment:
- Contact form: personal identification data (name and surname), personal contact data (telephone or mobile, email) and data on personal characteristics (needs or associated doubts that you provide us through our contact form or other means that we put at your service).
- Purchase process: personal identification data, (name and surname), and personal contact information (telephone or mobile, email, postal address).
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- Enable you to browse our Platform, allowing you access to the information and content provided on it.
- Solve in an agile and efficient way the queries that you ask us about our products or services, through the different channels provided for this purpose (contact form, email, etc).
- Manage the commercial relationship with the client, for having formally subscribed to our contracting conditions.
- Sending commercial information, promotions, news and developments related to the products and services of bigchildcreatives.com by electronic means when you unequivocally consent to their sending (newsletter subscription form). The user understands and accepts that for commercial shipments we can use third-party programs to manage bulletins and newsletters and that their data may be stored outside of Spanish soil or the European Union in third-party companies. Likewise, some shipments may have programs incorporated to verify their reading by the user. We inform you that you may withdraw or revoke such authorization at any time by writing to us at: [email protected], although this will not affect the processing of your data carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- Adopt all applicable protection measures in accordance with current regulations, including the possible anonymization of your personal data by applying the appropriate techniques available for this purpose. Therefore, in this area, anonymization and pseudonymization treatments may also be carried out for the better protection of your personal data.
- Apply the relevant security, technical and / or organizational measures on your personal data with a focus on the existing risk at all times, including the pseudonymisation or encryption of personal data provided through our platform.
5. WHAT DO WE BASED ON TO LEGITIMELY TREAT YOUR DATA?
|Purposes of the treatment||Legitimate basis of treatment|
Make it possible for you to browse our Platform, thereby allowing you access to the information and content provided on it.
|Your consent and, depending on the case, satisfaction of the legitimate interest, your own or of third parties, associated with the adequate management, maintenance, development and evolution of the platform, tools, network and associated information systems, allowing their correct operation, functionalities, access to content and services, as well as the general security of all the previous points.|
|Atender sus peticiones o consultas que nos remita.||Respond to your requests or queries that you send us.|
Manage the commercial relationship with the client.
|Execution of the contract that, where appropriate, you have signed with Bigchild Creatives Studio.|
Send you promotions, advertising, news or news related to the products and services of bigchildcreatives.com.
Adopt all applicable protection measures in accordance with current regulations, including the possible pseudonymization and anonymization of your personal data, applying the appropriate techniques available for this purpose.
|Compliance with a legal obligation (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / EC is repealed (hereinafter, the “General Data Protection Regulation” or the “RGPD”). In the case of treatments aimed at guaranteeing the security of the Platform, the network and The associated information system may be used, where appropriate, to satisfy the legitimate interest of Bigchild Creatives Studio or, where appropriate, of a third party.|
|Apply the relevant security, technical and / or organizational measures on your personal data with a focus on the existing risk at all times.||Compliance with a legal obligation (General Data Protection Regulation). In the case of treatments intended to guarantee the security of the platform, the network and the associated information system, the satisfaction of the legitimate interest of Bigchild Creatives Studio or, where appropriate, of a third party may be used, where appropriate.|
When the legitimate basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent, we remind you that you have the right to revoke it at any time easily and free of charge by writing to us at [email protected], without affecting the legality of the treatment based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
6. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
|Personal data associated with the purposes of the treatment reported||Terms or criteria for the conservation of your personal data|
|Data associated with the user’s browsing through our platform|
-In general, your data collected for this purpose will be kept for the essential and necessary time to enable you to navigate correctly and use our platform and the content provided through it to which you access.
Respond to requests or inquiries that you send us.
-For the time essential to correctly attend to your requests and / or specific queries according to each case.
-If it involves the execution at your request of pre-contractual measures or the signing of a contract with Bigchild Creatives Studio, your data will be kept for the time necessary to give due satisfaction to such pre-contractual measures or contract between the parties.
|Manage the commercial relationship with the client||During the periods necessary to give due satisfaction to the execution of the contract between the parties (duration of the contract between the parties).|
Send you promotions, advertising, news or news related to the products and services of bigchildcreatives.com.
|As long as you do not oppose the treatment for commercial purposes or request the deletion of your personal data.|
Adopt all applicable protection measures in accordance with current regulations.
|As long as the personal data of the user is processed, including the conservation of such data during the legal periods, and regardless of the legitimate basis of treatment.|
|Apply the relevant security, technical and / or organizational measures on your personal data with a focus on the existing risk at all times.||As long as the personal data of the user is processed, including the conservation of such data during the legal periods, and regardless of the legitimate basis of treatment.En todo caso, y sin perjuicio de lo anterior, se informa asimismo al usuario de lo que sigue:|
- In general, when personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes of treatment for which they were collected, they will be blocked, remaining at the disposal only of the competent authorities for the possible purification of legal responsibilities arising during the treatment of The same, always in accordance with the applicable regulations, and cannot be used for purposes other than these. After the corresponding legal deadlines in case of blocking, such personal data will be deleted in accordance with the applicable regulations, and may also, if applicable, be securely anonymized by Bigchild Creatives Studio (anonymized / non-personal data).
- In this sense, for the purposes of attending to possible responsibilities in terms of data protection, and in accordance with article 72 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, Bigchild Creatives Studio may keep personal information securely for three years (limitation period for very serious infringements in this area).
7. WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING US WITH YOUR DATA?
We try to request or apply the minimum and essential data to carry out the processing of personal data that we carry out in the development of our object and social purposes. All this in accordance with the principles contained in the applicable regulations.
However, the failure to provide your personal data could lead to the impossibility of:
- can navigate correctly through our Platform (non-acceptance of technical or session cookies);
- access certain content or services (for example, if you do not provide us with your data to receive our newsletter, you will not receive it, nor will you receive the information or content associated with it);
- process your request or specific request (for example, due to the lack or insufficient completion of the corresponding form or request);
- we can issue a purchase invoice, with which we could not sell you any products from the store; or
- we may send you any of the digital products that we sell.
In any case, the information and personal data that you provide us, according to each case, must be in any case:
- Sufficient, although adjusted, limited and proportionate to the legitimate purposes of treatment reported in each case, with the utmost respect for the principles of purpose limitation and minimization of personal data.
- Accurate, updated and truthful, in order to be able to adequately verify the identity, capacity and, where appropriate, representation, as well as to be able to adjust, in each case, the data processing carried out to your specific needs and your real situation. . All this in attention to the principle of accuracy of personal data and the user being solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Users will be fully responsible for the data and personal information that they provide to Bigchild Creatives Studio within the framework of the Platform and, where appropriate, for the products or services that they require or contract with us. In the same way, please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided.
If you provide us with personal data of other people without indicating this fact, you do so with your express consent and having been informed, in advance, of the points contained in this policy. Bigchild Creatives Studio is not responsible for the transfer of data from third parties who have not given their consent or have knowledge of the contents of this policy, being the responsibility of the person who transfers said data.
- YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
In general, Bigchild Creatives Studio does not share your data with third parties, nor do we sell or offer them to them, except when required by the competent administrative authorities or by court order.
However, it is possible that certain third parties may access your personal information for the correct development of the services that they may provide to Bigchild Creatives Studio, such as, for example, the management of electronic newsletters. In this sense, Bigchild Creatives Studio has various people in charge of the processing of personal data under its control, allowing access to them, as trusted providers, and to the extent that it is strictly necessary for the provision of the services contracted with the themselves.
- ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERS MADE INTERNATIONAL?
Le informamos que, con carácter general, no están previstas transferencias internacionales de sus datos personales, adoptándose las medidas y garantías necesarias por Bigchild Creatives Studio en este ámbito de conformidad con la normativa vigente de protección de datos personales.
Actualmente, recurrimos a para el envío de los boletines o newsletter de Bigchild Creatives Studio, empresa situada en EE.UU., país que no ofrece un nivel de protección equivalente al de la UE, pero con quien se han suscrito cláusulas contractuales tipo autorizadas por la Comisión Europea para proteger sus datos. Puede obtener una copia en el siguinete link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en o escribiéndonos en [email protected]
Igualmente, la Plataforma dispone de cookies que almacena datos fuera de Europa, en caso de que consientas su uso.
We inform you that, in general, international transfers of your personal data are not planned, and the necessary measures and guarantees are adopted by Bigchild Creatives Studio in this area in accordance with current regulations for the protection of personal data. Currently, we use to send the bulletins or newsletter of Bigchild Creatives Studio, a company located in the USA, a country that does not offer a level of protection equivalent to that of the EU, but with whom we have signed standard contractual clauses authorized by the European Commission to protect your data. You can obtain a copy at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third -countries_en or by writing to us at [email protected] Likewise, the Platform has cookies that store data outside of Europe, if you consent to their use.
- WHAT RIGHTS DOES YOU HAVE, WHAT DO THEY MEAN AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
|Your rights||What does it consist of?||How to exercise it?|
|Right of access||Right to obtain from Bigchild Creatives Studio confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed, and to information regarding such processing (article 15 of the RGPD), as well as to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed.||Directing a written communication through the email [email protected] with the Ref. “Exercise Rights” accompanying, if necessary to prove your identification, a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, NIE …) .|
|Right of rectification||Right to obtain without undue delay from Bigchild Creatives Studio the rectification of your personal data in the terms of article 16 of the RGPD.||Directing a written communication through the email [email protected] with the Ref. “Exercise Rights” accompanying, if necessary to prove your identification, a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, NIE …) .|
|Right of erasure||Right to obtain without undue delay from Bigchild Creatives Studio the deletion of your personal data in the terms of article 17 of the RGPD.||Directing a written communication through the email [email protected] with the Ref. “Exercise Rights” accompanying, if necessary to prove your identification, a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, NIE …) .|
|Right to limitation of treatment|
Right to obtain from Bigchild Creatives Studio the limitation of the processing of your data when:
– Challenge the accuracy of your personal data, for a period that allows Bigchild Creatives Studio to verify its accuracy.
-The treatment is illegal and you oppose its deletion (and instead, request the limitation of the treatment).
– Bigchild Creatives Studio no longer needs personal data, but needs it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Its exercise will be limited to what is described in article 18 of the RGPD.
|Right to data portability||Right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to transmit them to another data controller when technically possible in the terms described in article 20 of the RGPD.|
|Right of objection||Right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, as described in article 21 of the RGPD.||Directing a written communication via email [email protected] with the Ref. “Exercise Rights” accompanying, if necessary to prove your identification, a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, N.I.E …).|
|Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling)||Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects you in a similar way under the terms of article 22 of the RGPD.||Directing a written communication via email [email protected] with the Ref. “Exercise Rights” accompanying, if necessary to prove your identification, a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, N.I.E …).|
|Right to revoke the consent granted||You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out by Bigchild Creatives Studio based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.||Through the forms, content and privacy settings spaces provided by Bigchild Creatives Studio, depending on each case, such revocation may be articulated (for example, requesting the cancellation of the newsletter service or commercial communications requested through the link provided at the end ). However, you can always send a communication to that effect to the email: [email protected] so that your right can be properly addressed as described in the applicable regulations.|
|Right to file a claim with the competent control authority (AEPD)||It implies the possibility of going to the control authority in case of understanding that your rights to the protection of personal data have been violated (articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD)||We recommend that before submitting any complaint or claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), you contact us in order to analyze the specific situation that corresponds and try, where appropriate, to find an efficient and friendly solution. Apart from the above, if you wish, you can also refer to the AEPD website www.aepd.es|